What happens after I register?
You will be contacted by one of our chief instructors and you will be provided with some additional information to help you to prepare.
How should I prepare my car?
- Brake fluid flushed within last twelve months
- Tires in good condition (no cuts, bulges, tread above wear marks)
- Set tire pressure to maximum shown in owners’ manual
- Fully functional driver and passenger seat belts
- Battery is secure
- Vehicle in excellent mechanical condition
- Convertibles must have a roll-over hoop
- Open exhaust is not permitted
- Empty vehicle of all loose items
What about adverse weather?
We are on track rain or shine.
Where can I stay?
There are many hotels located in Belleville and Napanee. Some students like to arrive the night before to be fully rested
What should I wear or bring?
- Closed toe shoes
- Long slack/pants or leggings (no bare legs)
- Hat and sun screen
What else do I need to know?
- Fill your gas tank before arriving
- Arrive at the track no later than 8 a.m. to register and receive a wrist band
- You will be required to sign a track waiver
- Lunch is included
- Guests will be required to sign a track waiver
- Lunch for your guest is an extra charge
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any other questions.